1. In Let's Eat, go to the Settings tab then Custom Domain in the subnavigation.
Enter your domain name in the field labeled Custom domain name.
2. Log into Godaddy.com. Click the "Manage" link to the right of "Domains".
3. Go to "Manage Connection".
4. Click "Manage" in the "Forwarding" section.
5. Set the form with the following attributes:
Forward To: http://www.example.com (substituting your domain for example.com-- don't forget the www part!)
Redirect Type: 301 (Permanent)
Forward Settings: Forward only
6. Go to the "DNS Zone File" tab. In the CNAME (Alias) table, find the row that starts with "www" and click the edit icon.
7. Set the form with the following attributes:
Record Type: CNAME (Alias)
Points To: letseat.at
TTL: 1/2 hour
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Zone File".
That's it! Please note that you may have to wait 24 hours for the domain to start functioning correctly.