Hint: don't go to your domain in a browser until you have completed these steps-- domain settings can be cached for up to 24 hours.
1. In Let's Eat, go to the Settings tab then Custom Domain in the subnavigation.
Enter your domain name in the field labeled Custom domain name.
2. Log into Godaddy.com.
3. Setup a CNAME record using these instructions:
In step #7 above:
- Set the "Host" field as "www". (There may already be a "www" setting. If so, modify that instead of creating a new setting.)
- Set the "Points to" field as "letseat.at"
- Set TTL to "1 hour" (you can safely set this to as few as 5 minutes, that's up to you.)
4. Set up forwarding for your domain using these instructions:
Forward the domain to http://www.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name).
The important part here is to ensure that you are redirecting your root domain to the version that has "www" in it, using the non-SSL "http://" protocol.
- Use redirect "302" until you have ensured the domain is working correctly.
- Do not use "Domain masking", as that will break your website in mobile browsers.
That's it! Please note that you may need to wait up to 24 hours for to see the changes take effect.
If you'd like to set up SSL (https://) for your website, please contact support for assistance.