Setting up a domain with Let's Eat takes just a few quick steps:
1. In Let's Eat, go to Settings » Custom Domain and enter your domain name where it says Custom domain name.
At this point, you will want to reload this help page, as the examples that follow will use your new domain name.
2. Go to domains.letseat.at and log in.
Click on DNS by the domain you want to set up.
3. Scroll down the page to where it says CNAME Records.
Click Add Record, then enter www in the first text field and letseat.at in the second field.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
4. Click on Domain Forwarding in the navigation at the upper left of the page. Select your domain and click Continue.
5. Enter your full domain name (with the "http://www" part) into the field for Destination URL.
6. Make sure Enabled is turned on, then click Continue.
Your domain is now setup!
Note: it can take up to 48 hours for a domain to begin forwarding properly.
Bonus: Email Forwarding
You can set up a vanity email account (i.e. email@example.com) with your new domain by using the Email Forwarding feature:
1. Go the main page of your Domain Manager. Click on Email Forwarding by your domain.
2. Enter your desired email address in the first field and where you would like your emails sent in the second one.
Emails sent to this address will automatically be forwarded to your current email address!